Glove Touratech Guardo Adventure
The shell structure made of goatskin, neoprene and two-way Spandex on
the backs of the fingers, in conjunction with the palm made of Sharktec
3D, make these summer gloves airy, comfortable and extremely robust at
the same time.
In addition to the nearly indestructible Sharktec, finger knuckle protectors on the middle, ring and little fingers, base knuckle protection, as well as reinforcement of the hand heel and hand edge with Superfabric® provide high-level protection. Certification to DIN EN 13594:2015: "Protective gloves for motorcyclists" is a matter of course.
The elastic 3D volcano technology ensures a secure grip at maximum vibration absorption. This dynamic 3D Pyramid technology has a shock and vibration absorbing effect. Generously used stretch material and the cuffs with velcro fasteners guarantee a secure and comfortable fit. A special highlight are the tips of the thumb and index finger with touch screen capability.
- Sharktec 3D palm with nano technology
- Enormous grip due to elastic 3D volcano technology
- Flame resistant
- Cut resistant
- Vibration absorbing through dynamic 3D-pyramid technology
- Touchscreen capability on index finger and thumb
- Shell with goatskin, neoprene and 2-way Spandex on the backs of the fingers
- Reflective material on fingers and back of hand
- Soft finger knuckle protectors on the middle, ring and little fingers
- Soft base knuckle protection made of silicone for high wearing comfort
- Hand heel and hand edge reinforcement with Superfabric®
- Velcro fastener on the cuff
- Certified to DIN EN 13594:2015: "Protective gloves for motorcyclists"
Palm: 100 % leather / 96 % polyester, 4 % elasthan
Shell: 50 % para aramid, 50 % polyglass / 100% silicon
Lining: 100 % polyester
(Contains non-textile parts of animal origin)
To provide protection from rain to your new Touratech gloves and to enjoy your new Guardo gloves for a long time, we recommend that you regularly impregnate the gloves. For example, with the Motorex Protex Impregnation Spray. For longer periods of rain we recommend our waterproof overgloves Guardo Monsoon.