Crash bar bags "Ambato" for 045-5165 for BMW R1200GS Adventure from 2014, 1 pair
A brilliant bag for overalls, spare gloves etc.
Really looks good on the new crash bar 045-5165 for the R1200GS Adventure from 2014. The bags are just put over the tank bracket and fixed in place with 2 straps.
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- high-quality zips
- Flat, narrow shape allows great freedom of movement for active off-road use
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting “universal” attachment kits – these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 28 x 7 x 31 cm
Volume: approx. 2 x 5 litres